Fruit snacks are awesome, if they aren't filled with preservatives, HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), and all that other nasty crazy mess that's unknown. They're an easy snack, so it's something that's easily reached for. I always feel better making my OWN stuff for Hasting, because I know exactly what's in it. Even IF it isn't all organic ingredients, I still feel sooo much better knowing what's going in his and my (yes I eat these things too!) body! A friend of mine made these a couple of weeks ago when we went to her house, and I'm pretty sure her recipe was the same! They are so good, and such a hit with Hasting! They won't last long in our home, and are good refrigerated OR kept at room temperature. THE INGREDIENTS: - 2/3C fresh lemon juice or orange juice (if you don't want sour/tangy I suggest using orange juice). I didn't have orange juice, nor FRESH lemon juice so I settled for what I had this go round! - 2/3C of frozen OR fre...







Comments
Post a Comment